Leica has recently announced the new Leica M10 Camera. It is the slimmest digital Leica M ever. Some of the new features of the M are listed below
- First Leica M with integrated WiFi
- All new 24 megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor
- ISO 100-50,000 for better photos in low light
- New Maestro II processor and 2 GB buffer that now allows up to 5 fps with a longer continuous shooting
- Brass and magnesium-alloy body with Corning Gorilla Glass LCD cover
- It is weather resistant to withstand light rain and dust
- Improved viewfinder provides 30% larger field of view, an increased magnification factor of 0.73x, and a 50% increase of the eye-relief distance. Great for those who wear glasses.
- New ISO dial for direct access to essential settings, even when the camera is OFF
- The Leica Visoflex compatibility for high resolution electronic viewfinder with GPS
It is priced at $6,595 and available in black or silver chrome. You can pre-order the Leica M10 along with its new accessories by contacting us through our website, phone or by coming into the store to speak with one of our specialists. We are more than happy to help!
Also if you are interested in trading in a camera or lens towards the M10 feel free to bring it in to one of our specialists or give us a call for a quote!