Leica has expanded their APS-C offerings with a new interchangeable lens mirroless system camera: the Leica CL, as well the Elmarit-TL 18mm f/2,8 pancake lens.
With similar specifications to the recently-launched Leica TL2, the CL trades in the pure modern unibody design of the TL2 for more iconic Leica styling. Still sporting the same 24 megapixel APS-C sensor, Maestro II processor and L mount, the CL features a more classic body design with three rear buttons and directional pad like its big brother, the M10. And, instead of needing an add-on EVF, the CL has one built-in, with the same specs as the add-on Visoflex (Typ 020) that’s used on the M10 and TL2.
The CL is slated to start shipping by the end of 2017 and is priced at $2,795. Leica will be offering two CL kits as well.. For those wanting the smallest possible package, the CL Prime Kit includes the new 18mm f/2.8 Elmamrit-TL pancake lens, which was also announced today, for $3,795. For those wanting the convenience of a standard zoom the CL Vario Kit comes bundled with the 18-56mm Vario-Elmar-TL for $3,995. Both kits represent a decent savings over buying a la carte, $295 and $450.The CL and both CL kits are now available for pre-order at Leica Boutique BCC. To pre-order, give us a call 201-664-4113 or stop by the store anytime.
Leica has recently announced the new Leica M10 Camera. It is the slimmest digital Leica M ever. Some of the new features of the M are listed below
- First Leica M with integrated WiFi
- All new 24 megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor
- ISO 100-50,000 for better photos in low light
- New Maestro II processor and 2 GB buffer that now allows up to 5 fps with a longer continuous shooting
- Brass and magnesium-alloy body with Corning Gorilla Glass LCD cover
- It is weather resistant to withstand light rain and dust
- Improved viewfinder provides 30% larger field of view, an increased magnification factor of 0.73x, and a 50% increase of the eye-relief distance. Great for those who wear glasses.
- New ISO dial for direct access to essential settings, even when the camera is OFF
- The Leica Visoflex compatibility for high resolution electronic viewfinder with GPS
It is priced at $6,595 and available in black or silver chrome. You can pre-order the Leica M10 along with its new accessories by contacting us through our website, phone or by coming into the store to speak with one of our specialists. We are more than happy to help!
Also if you are interested in trading in a camera or lens towards the M10 feel free to bring it in to one of our specialists or give us a call for a quote!
Now in stock. Leica Soft Shutter Release Buttons. It is a stylish addition to both your camera and your clothing. It is available in three designs – a classic Leica logo (in red or chrome), a limited, premium edition with the 100 years logo or showing an M reduced to the essentials. The button can also be worn on your lapel as a buttonhole badge.