Leica has just announced a special promotion on Leica M240, M262 and Monochrom Cameras when you purchase a lens with it. ( up to $2,000 in savings) check it out!
Option 1: Receive a check for $1,750 when you purchase any of the following lenses with either a Leica M 240, Leica M-P 240 or Leica Monochrom 246:
Leica Elmar-M 24mm f/3.8 ASPH
Leica Elmarit-M 28mm f/2.8 ASPH, black
Leica Summicron-M 35mm f/2 ASPH, black
Leica Summicron-M 50mm f/2.0
Leica Super-Elmar-M 18mm f/3.8 ASPH
Leica Super-Elmar-M 21mm f/3.4 ASPH
Option 2: Receive a check for $2,000 when you purchase any of the following lenses with either a Leica M 240, Leica M-P 240 or Leica Monochrom 246:
Leica has recently announced the new Leica M10 Camera. It is the slimmest digital Leica M ever. Some of the new features of the M are listed below
First Leica M with integrated WiFi
All new 24 megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor
ISO 100-50,000 for better photos in low light
New Maestro II processor and 2 GB buffer that now allows up to 5 fps with a longer continuous shooting
Brass and magnesium-alloy body with Corning Gorilla Glass LCD cover
It is weather resistant to withstand light rain and dust
Improved viewfinder provides 30% larger field of view, an increased magnification factor of 0.73x, and a 50% increase of the eye-relief distance. Great for those who wear glasses.
New ISO dial for direct access to essential settings, even when the camera is OFF
The Leica Visoflex compatibility for high resolution electronic viewfinder with GPS
It is priced at $6,595 and available in black or silver chrome. You can pre-order the Leica M10 along with its new accessories by contacting us through our website, phone or by coming into the store to speak with one of our specialists. We are more than happy to help!
Also if you are interested in trading in a camera or lens towards the M10 feel free to bring it in to one of our specialists or give us a call for a quote!
Leica Camera celebrates a decade of digital M photography with a trade up program to a new M camera* from today, June 17, 2016 through September 30, 2016. You will receive $750 from Leica Camera Inc. after the new camera is registered with Leica Camera Inc. Leica cameras are built on more than a century of continuous innovation and evolution. The M system looks back on 62 years of experience. An icon, that has captured many of the world’s most memorable images, documenting history and inspiring generations of visual storytellers. It is fitting that this milestone is marked with an outstanding promotion for M cameras*.
With the trade up program, you can trade up from any camera at Leica Boutique Bergen County to a new Leica M camera* except the Leica M (Typ 262) and Leica M-D (Typ 262).
How the trade-in program works:
1. Bring your camera in for trade up.
2. We will determine the value of the trade-in camera. This value will be put towards the cost of the new M camera*.
3. We will provide a store invoice showing the following: Selling price of the M camera, an itemized line with the trade-in credit amount and serial number of the new M camera*.
4. The trade-in credit amount is not a discount and will be mailed from Leica directly.
5. We’ll get all the paperwork that you need together for the claim to be sent to Leica Camera Inc.
6. Once registration is complete, you will receive a check for US $750. All registrations and check requests will take eight weeks to process and will be mailed to addresses in the United States and Canada.