Leica Camera celebrates a decade of digital M photography with a trade up program to a new M camera* from today, June 17, 2016 through September 30, 2016. You will receive $750 from Leica Camera Inc. after the new camera is registered with Leica Camera Inc. Leica cameras are built on more than a century of continuous innovation and evolution. The M system looks back on 62 years of experience. An icon, that has captured many of the world’s most memorable images, documenting history and inspiring generations of visual storytellers. It is fitting that this milestone is marked with an outstanding promotion for M cameras*.
With the trade up program, you can trade up from any camera at Leica Boutique Bergen County to a new Leica M camera* except the Leica M (Typ 262) and Leica M-D (Typ 262).
How the trade-in program works:
1. Bring your camera in for trade up.
2. We will determine the value of the trade-in camera. This value will be put towards the cost of the new M camera*.
3. We will provide a store invoice showing the following: Selling price of the M camera, an itemized line with the trade-in credit amount and serial number of the new M camera*.
4. The trade-in credit amount is not a discount and will be mailed from Leica directly.
5. We’ll get all the paperwork that you need together for the claim to be sent to Leica Camera Inc.
6. Once registration is complete, you will receive a check for US $750. All registrations and check requests will take eight weeks to process and will be mailed to addresses in the United States and Canada.